Teach Cybersecurity. Change the Future.
Preparing high school instructors to deliver cybersecurity curricula.
Teach Cyber Updates
Thanks for being a valuable part of the cybersecurity education community and a part of Teach Cyber. Teach Cyber turns 2 years old this summer! In two short years, we have grown in so many ways. Here are a few highlights:
- we are now over 1,400 high school cybersecurity teachers strong!
- we are developing assessment resources for teachers in alignment with the 8 Big Ideas of Cybersecurity in the High School Cybersecurity Curriculum Guidelines (HSCCG).
- we are collaborating with other outstanding educators to bring outstanding cybersecurity curriculum to educators like you! Check out RING, AJROTC.
- we are working with colleges and universities to create vertical integration from high schools cybersecurity pathways built on the HSCCG.
- we are working over the summer to create a Cyber I and Cyber II course sequence for schools that are ready for a two-year cybersecurity pathway. If this interests you, contact Nancy Stevens, email@example.com
- we started creating a middle school curriculum framework in alignment with the high school guidelines to support vertical integration.
Stay tuned for more exciting work in cybersecurity education. The best is yet to come.
“The Teach Cyber curriculum was great in how it organized and helped students navigate through the cybersecurity concepts. Tying the concepts to practical application through a lab on the US Cyber Range was critical in having students experience working with the concepts firsthand and increasing their engagement and retention of the material. The courseware is amazing and I think the students were surprised that the course got into adversarial thinking and offensive security.
— Steven Timmons, Santa Susana High School
Teach Cyber By The Numbers
Hours Worth of
Lessons & Assessments
Why Teach Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is the process of protecting data and information systems from threats. From finance to healthcare to retail to education, cybersecurity affects nearly every public and private industry sector across the globe! Cybersecurity threats pose huge risks to our personal, economic, and national security.
The demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals is growing every day. We must establish educational pathways to certifications and higher education. Regardless of the pathway a student takes, they will benefit from robust cybersecurity curricula in grades 9-12!